Friday, December 7, 2012

Fab Friday 08

Hi stampers!  How can it be Friday already???  Oh yeah, I was sick half the week and working long hours the other half, ha!  And I've got more work on Saturday.  It's just no fair in the life of a stamper:-)

It's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  We'd love for you to join us and get one more card in before Christmas!  We will be taking a short break after this challenge due to the holidays so it's your last chance to play along for a few weeks!  Check out these fun colors!

And of course I had to make a Christmas card!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  No peeking
Paper:  Whisper white, real red, pool party, gumball green, primrose petals, 2012-2014 in colors DSP stack
Ink:  Real red & gumball green markers
Accessories:  Holiday collection framelits, adorning edges edgelits, argyle embossing folder, primrose petals stitched satin ribbon, basic pearls & rhinestones

Isn't it just fun????  Now head on over to the challenge page and see all other other great design team submissions!  And then play along!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...