Thursday, October 11, 2012

Going batty

Hi stampers!  I FINALLY got my Halloween/fall decor up yesterday!  For some reason I'm just not as gung-ho for Halloween this year as I normally am.  Maybe it's because we missed the big H-ween party last year or maybe it's just because I've been busy.  It may also be due in part to the fact that the Seasonal Catalog comes out so early now that I kind of got my Halloween fix earlier and I'm onto Christmas now, ha! I did buy a couple of Hallmark ornaments last weekend, haha!  

In any case I have not made many Halloween cards this year.  I did manage to make one the other day though.  I just love this polka dot paper from the Howlstooth & scaringbone paper!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Googly ghouls
Paper:  Very vanilla, basic black, tangerine tango, howlstooth & scaring bone
Ink:  Basic black
Accessories:  Googlies

It's simple but cute.  The bats were pretty easy to cut out and I think they are funny looking.  Their little teeth make me laugh, lol!  And their big googlie eyes of course.  

And if I don't go batty from my work schedule this week, maybe I'll have a few more Halloween cards to share soon:-)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Their eyes have me laughing this morning. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike today! Love the bats! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...