Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HSS 133

Hi stampers and happy Tuesday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week is a super fun challenge....pom pons!!!!


How fun! I've got to say it's been a while since I used a pom pom or pom pon....which is it???  LOL!  But they are all the rage right now!

My project isn't very fancy but I think it's cute!  As you may know I love Christmas and collect Christmas ornaments so I made my own pom pom ornament with our new sweater trim.


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  More merry messages
Paper:  Whisper white, silver glimmer
Ink:  Cherry cobbler
Accessories:  Hole punch, linen thread, gumball green sweater trim

I think next time I might need to make it a little more fuller and I think I may add a round tag instead of a banner tag but I still think it turned out cute.  I think it's kind of rustic looking which I like.  This may be a cute project to make with kids!  And it's going to look super cute on the tree....which will be up before we know it, eeeekkkk!!!!

Now head on over to the challenge site and see what everyone else is doing with their pom poms:-)

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable! It's a great little ornament, and it would make the most fabulous gift topper too! You're right, it would be an easy enough project to do with kids, I think they'd enjoy making a round puff out of straight string :) Great job, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER FUN! I think that is a great idea for a kids class, you are SUPER SMART sis-tah! Love the fiber/thread you chose too- SHMART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I don't know how I missed it but I totally didn't see the sweater fiber. Now I want that too...Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! I know I struggled with this challenge also. So good to see everyone's ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...