Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy New Catty Day!!!!

Hi stampers!  I'm running a bit late today but........happy new catalog day!!!  Yay!!!!  You can now get your hands on all the goodness of the new in colors and all the other new stuff!  There's always some fabulous new promos!  You can find them on my website HERE!  Make sure to scroll and see BOTH promos, ok?  And click HERE for the catalog!

I haven't submitted my order yet....I will...and it's a big one...eek!!!

So, I know you're probably tired of some of the pre-order sets so I have something old and something new for you today:-)  I used an older stamp set but some new colors and the new framelit!  Well, one new color....midnight muse...it's so pretty!  And very manly....so I went for a manly look with this one!  Excuse the crooked picture...not sure what happened!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Daring adventure, distressed dots, netting
Paper:  Whisper white, island indigo, lucky limeade, midnight muse
Ink:  Lucky limeade, island indigo, midnight muse (markers & pads)
Accessories:  In-color designer printed brads, labels collection framelits

It's a pretty simple card and I love the bold colors!  Don't look too hard because I think I didn't quite get my sentiment straight when I ran it through the big shot.  Lucky for me, the man in my life really isn't all the into the details;-)

Don't forget to go look at those promos and the new catalog!  Let me know if I can help in any way, ok???!!!

Happy stamping (and maybe shopping, hehe)!

2 comments:

  1. I totally {heart} this one! Those are my kind of colors! (Does that make me a man???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous! I love your style and flair for fantasticness ;0) (like my made up word?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...