Monday, June 4, 2012

Mailable Mondy - Gumball Green

Hi stampers!  Where did another weekend go?  Since it's Monday, it's time for another mailable card!  This card uses a color combo that I got from the color coach!  The creative combination for gumball green uses so saffron and mambo melon.

I used an old sketch from inkspirations (I sure do miss that challenge site) and came up with this fun card:


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Best of everything, friendly phrases, distressed dots
Paper:  Whisper white, so saffron, melon mambo, gumball green
Ink:  So saffron, melon mambo, gumball green
Accessories:  Circle punch, perfect pennant die, gumball green stitched satin ribbon, dazzling details

I stamped the bird twice and then cut out of of the wings and popped it up on dimensionals and then used some dazzling details on the wing for some sparkle.  It was pretty simple!

I should hopefully have some things to share made with new catalog stuff in a few days!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...