Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy hour!

Hi stampers!  More new stuff for you today!  I used the happy hour set again last night for this simple but fun card!  It's the only thing I got stamped last night because I decided to FINALLY organize the closet in my new studio....when I moved into my new room I got it pretty much functional and quit moving and organizing, lol!  And every time I had time to clean I chose to stamp instead...can you really blame me?  But the closet was spilling out well into the room so I had to do something about it!  I really was waiting because we need to take another trip to Ikea for more storage stuff....so now I'll have to organize all over again after we go but at least I can see the floor, lol!  Now, let's see if I can get motivated after that to move the rest of my stuff in that's in *cough* two rooms.....

I also culled through my stamp sets and pulled a BUNCH out to get rid of...which is a big deal for a hoarder....I mean collector like myself!  I hope to get organized soon and have a sale both in real life and post here. So, be on the lookout!

Now on to the card!  I used three of my most favorite things:  summer starfruit, happy hour, and the chevron embossing folder!  I have been on a very clean and simple kick so this falls right in line.....

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Happy hour
Paper:  Whisper white
Ink:  Summer starfruit, rich razzleberry
Accessories:  Apothecary accents framelits, chevron embossing folder, brights brads

I just love that folder, it's so yummy!!!!  I DO really wish we had a trellis folder and/or background stamp kind of like the pattern in the wine glass!!!  THAT would be ah-mah-zing!!!!  It's so trendy right now I and I just love trellis pattens...and chevrons and polka dots...and....:-)

Hopefully I can get lots of things stamped this weekend!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute -- I'm with you about the trellis pattern, by the by. Love your blog and your fun creations! Good luck with the organizing! Warmly, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love Summer Starfruit... but I love all the new In Colors this year! And the set Summer Silhouettes has a great trellis background stamp in it... I received that set in my order yesterday and I LOVE IT.

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is one of my faves. LOVE this color combo and simplicity. The chevron folder makes this card. Hugs from SC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...