Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Starting simple....

Hi stampers!  I haven't stamped too much lately.  I just cant seem to come up with any ideas....my mojo must be hiding somewhere.  I haven't even been inspired by many challenges lately either:-(  It's been a stressful couple of weeks and busy too around here so hopefully things will come around soon! 

I did sit down the other night and MADE myself come up with something!  I kept it pretty simple for obvious reasons and I think it worked somewhat!  I was able to stamp last night too!  So, I need to remember the next time I'm stuck to just do something simple!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Friendly phrases
Paper:  Whisper white, calypso coral, pool party, domestic goddess DSP
Ink:  Calypso coral
Accessories:  Decorative label punch, itty bitty punch pack, calypso coral ruffled ribbon, basic pearls

I just LOVE this print in the domestic goddess DSP!  It's so cute and fun!  I bought the paper to do a project and most of it just sits there!  So, I keep reminding myself I like it and need to pull it out more often!  The next print I want to use out of it is the cute gray sheet with little yellow flowers...anyway....

The punched flowers are fun too!  The way to get them to fold up like that is SUPER easy!  I simply punched them out and then laid them on top of my mat pack.  Then, I took my stylus from the simply scored and used one end to press down in the middle of the flower....and viola!  They fold up with perfect little petals!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with a challenge card I managed to make! 

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout! Will have to borrow it sometime since its so simple and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Calypso Coral and Pool Party together. It's just a fun combo! I too love this dsp and your card it great. Keep up the great work. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Calypso Coral and Pool Party together. It's just a fun combo! I too love this dsp and your card it great. Keep up the great work. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...