Monday, December 12, 2011

Mailable Monday Mittens

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I'm going to try to start a little theme here on Mondays called "Mailable Monday".  If you know me or follow my blog you know I like to pile lots of embellishments on my cards.  And while it makes them super cute it also makes them a pain in the you know what to mail:-)  And I always have a hard time finding a card I can easily mail when I need one....so, I'm hoping this little feature each week will help me to up my stash of simple and mailable cards...now, if I can just remember to make a few each week, haha! 

This week I have a take on another card I featured last week using the sketch I liked from Freshly Made Sketches.  I've been wanting to pair together real red, pool party, and whisper white for a while.  I love the combo with the bright winter white. 


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Christmas greetings, jolly bingo bits
Paper:  Whisper white, real red, pool party, in color (2011-2012) DSP stack
Ink:  Real red, pool party
Accessories:  circle punches, dazzling details

I just love these mittens, I think they are so cute!  I added a touch of dazzling details to the little star on each one although you can't see it well in the picture.  I also love the greeting from Christmas greetings, it's such a fun font.  I used pool party here but I also think baja breeze would look great.  Sometimes I need cards like this to remind me that less can be more!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...