Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Challenge Palooza

Hi stampers!  I've been having stampers withdrawl as of late!!!  There wasn't a whole lot of stamp time this weekend so I've been itching to get into my studio.  Add the fact that I've been inspired by a TON of challenges this week and I was basically freaking out all day until I could STAMP!!!  I even had a list of what to do in what order since the challenges all close at different times, lol!  I got FOUR cards done tonight which is quite a feat!  Nevermind the load of laundry I got done too....ok, well washed and dried, I can put it all away tomorrow, hehe.  So you can look for a load of posts from me in the next few days...I'd like to post them all tonight but even with an energy drink ( I KNOW, I have GOT to stop drinking them) I'm fading fast now...didn't sleep well last night after eating some M&M's after work and having heart burn...who knew...M&M's????  But I'm feeling terrific now that I've got some stamping done (add to the fact that I stayed out of the candy tonight)! 

Anyway, I loved the Inkspirations Sketch Challenge this week and was happy that I got to play along tonight!  This sketch was so fun:


I think this may become a go-to sketch for me.  I have so many ideas for this sketch using different sets!  Can't wait to get my shaker frames from the UPS man tomorrow....too bad I have to work late tomorrow night, 12+ hours on Friday AND then on Saturday too....guess they will have to wait!

Anyway, I immediately thought of using out on a limb for this sketch and it turned out cute!  I've been waiting to use this little witchy woman!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Out on a limb, wicked cool, fang-tastic (retired)
Paper:  2011-2013 in color DSP, more mustard, elegant eggplant, whisper white, basic black
Ink:  Staz-on, craft white, more mustard, basic black, lucky limeade
Accessories:  2.5 inch circle punch, petal cone die, glimmer brads (neutral), dazzling details, elegant eggplant scalloped ribbon, white EP

Squeeee!!!  Isn't she cute????  I went a little polka dot crazy, I know.  I do have to say I love the elegant eggplant scalloped ribbon even if I'm not a huge fan of that color normally.  I thought the card looked a bit neked so I added some bats along each edge of the mustard.  Two finishing touches were to use some dazzling details on the clouds and I embossed the sentiment in white to make it pop and bring out the dots in the ribbon (and you'll have to excuse me for using a retired sentiment BUT it was just perfect here).  Oh, and don't forget my glimmer brad! 

See you soon with another challenge:-)  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...