Friday, August 19, 2011

It rained...sort of..

Hi stampers!  Well in my post yesterday I said I wished it would rain!  So I slept in a bit this morning and when I went to let the dog out there were little sprinkles coming down!!!  Now, I know I said I wanted it to rain but I didn't want it to rain this morning....I needed to get my run in (um and I don't run in the rain....it would get my shoes dirty...why yes, I am a bit OCD thanks).  So, I went ahead and ate my oatmeal hoping that it would rain good and then I could run later.  Well, I don't think it rained much at all...so much for my plan and now I STILL have to get my four miles in before work tonight....guess what I'll be doing when I'm done here:-)  I have been working my butt off running and at the gym and NOTHING has changed because I can't stop eating....or stop eating junk!  Man, fitting in a wedding dress was sure more motivation than not having to fit in a wedding dress, lol!  Anyway...that's another post:-)

So, instead of snacking last night when my hubby went to bed, I should have been stamping right?  So let's pretend I made this card last night:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Bright hopes
Paper:  Whisper white, real red, crumb cake, garden green, brights DSP stack
Ink:  Old olive, garden green
Accessories:  Circle dies, scallop circle die, holly berry bouquet buttons, old olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon

It's a pretty traditional Christmas card and uses some new fun stuff from the holiday mini.  The stamp set is called Bright Hopes and I was immediately drawn to it.  The force is strong with this one...I tried not to buy it but when I went to input my free merchandise on my holiday mini pre order, guess what snuck it's way onto my order!!!!;-)  And lookie at that button!  There are some new fun buttons in the mini as well!

Ok, enough chit chat....it's time for me to go pound the pavement and hopefully stamp something later too!  Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Thanks for sharing that. I still haven't got that set, but I keep drooling over it. Maybe if I get some orders at my class tomorrow I can sneak it on there for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty traditional card. The red, green & crumb cake are so pretty together. Just received my holiday mini today & I LOVE the new buttons. Looks like some very tempting merchandise. You know, you just can't help it when these things just jump on your oder by themselves. You just have to go with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...