Friday, August 12, 2011

All over the place...again

Hi stampers!  I told you that you won't know what to expect as far as posting from me for a while.  I'm all over the place...fun and summery, spooky and Halloween-y, fall themes, even Christmas!  Today I think it will be bright and fun!  I NEED bright and fun after my night last night.  I ended up with a horrible migraine.  Around 2am I couldn't stand it anymore and woke Jon to take me to the ER...well while I was getting ready to go I got sick, yuck!  BUT, I felt somewhat better after and was able to go to sleep and am feeling ok now, just tired!  I guess the one good thing out of it was that I've been having trouble staying out of these five alarm chipotle peanuts that Jon got....well I had some after dinner last night....I do NOT want them any longer;-)  Problem solved, lol!  So enough of my gross sob story:-)

I saw this cute little card on Pintrest (which I'm totally addicted to now so if I don't do any stamping you'll know why...I'm busy pinning, lol).  I thought it was totally cute and lo and behold it was from my demo website!!!!  I tend to forget that SU puts uber cute projects up there!  I should check it out more often!  You can take a look at the ideas there AND place a nice little order to make said projects by clicking the shop 24/7 to the right!  :-)  Anyway, at the time, I didn't have the netting background so I improvised with the small dot dot dot background (you'll be happy to know I've since placed not one but TWO orders and have the netting background stamp now, lol) and it turned out totally cute, see:

Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps:  Sweetly said
Paper:  Whisper white, pool party, calypso coral, wisteria wonder, lucky limeade
Ink:  Island indigo, calypso coral, wisteria wonder, lucky limeade
Accessories:  In color polka dot brads, island indigo ruffled ribbon, mat pack and paper piercer, triple layer blossom punch

See, too cute!  I love how simple it is!  Of course I could also love it because it has those super cute polka dot brads as well.  It also does a great job at showcasing all 5 of the new in colors.  Anyway, I'm off to get some more stamping in hopefully before bed since I have a long day of work ahead of me tomorrow....and busy I will be as it's the first day of full pads and hitting drills!  I gotta stamp then rest up!!!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card with all the new colors. Love the simple design. Would be perfect for many different occasions. Sorry to hear about your migraine. Hope you're rested up & feeling better today. Know you're busy, but try to have a bit of down time so you can relax & feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...