Saturday, June 18, 2011

Home again, home again jiggity jig

Well, as always vacation is over way too soon!  And the title of my post is what my grandma and mom would always say when we come home from somewhere, anyone else ever heard that expression???  I've never heard anyone else say it:-)  Anyway, Vegas was awesome as always but HOT!  It was over 100 our last two days there and that made for a rough take off and climb on Thursday.  Good thing I had my SU catalog (and some Xanex, lol) to take my mind off of it!  And speaking of that new catalog I have a card to share with you today with even MORE new stuff.  I didn't order the Delicate Doilies set on my original pre-order SOOOO I had to place a second one that came when we were gone...oh the torture of knowing my goodies were sitting in the house all alone!!!!!  Anyway I tore into the box yesterday after I got my new IKEA furniture put together (I'll post some pics of my partly finished stamping space soon) and came up with this:


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Delicate doilies, fabulous phrases
Paper:  Whisper white, lucky limeade, pool party, island indigo
Ink:  Same
Accessories:  Basic pearls & rhinestones, modern label punch

Isn't it pretty?  I'm not really a fan of real doilies (just ask my mom...if she even tries to put some ugly old doilies in her new home I'm going to pitch a fit, lol) BUT I really like this set!  It also matches a few of our punches.  This card is pretty simple but I love the combo of the new in colors!!! 

I'll also leave you with a few vacation pictures so you can see I WAS having fun even though I wasn't stamping:-)


I guess that's about it for now...I've got to do laundry and unpack and make up for a week away from my stamping studio....guess what order I'm doing all that in, lol!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Mindi, my sister and I were just talking about home again, home again, Jiggity Jig. Our grandma always said that, no matter how long or short the trip was. Memories...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...