Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hi Stampers!!!  Happy Easter (if you happen to celebrate)!  I hope you all enjoyed your day with family and food...I of course ate too much like always, haha! 

I have a pretty Easter card today, it will probably be the last one I share with you since time has gotten away from me (as always) and the holiday is over before I barely even get started it seems:-)  For this card, I used a Sweet Sunday sketch from a while back.  It's a very soft and pretty card.  Lookie:

Isn't it pretty?  It's actually much prettier in real life and has a lot of little details that don't photograph well.  After I embossed the main panel I sponged it with crumb cake and then sprayed it with my fave, vanilla smooch.  The eggs in the basket are also painted with the smooch paint and are all sparkly.  You can see it better here:

I also got around to coloring some of our satin rosettes with markers and boy did they turn out pretty (and so did my fingers, lol).  I just ran the marker all over it until it was covered and then let them dry for a bit.  I also love the three bits of ribbon!  Boy, I wish I had just a little more time to make some more Easter cards....but I guess it's time to move on again....Mother's day will be here before you know it!!!!  Happy Easter again and happy stamping!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Easter Blossoms, Something to Celebrate
Paper:  Very vanilla, blushing bride, rose red, crumb cake
Ink:  crumb cake, blushing bride, markers (rose red, blushing bride)
Accessories:  Blushing bride ribbon, crochet trim, seam binding, scallop squares duo die, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, rosettes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...