Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Hi stampers!  To day I have a fabulous card and today is a fabulous day!  I have the day off and I get to sleep in, go to the gym, go shopping and then go with my BFF to see Sugarland!!!!  I hope to fit some stamping in there too but I'm not sure it's going to happen.  Now, that would make for a super fabulous Friday for sure!

 So, today's card pretty much sums up my day:-)  It again features the sneak peek stamp set Four Frames.  I've been on a roll with that set since I got it and I'm also on a roll with the in-colors and the hostess pattern paper pack.  So I thought this polka dot frame stamp would work really well with the funky flower and polka dot DSP!  And I was right!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Fabulous phrases, Four Frames (sneak peek)
Paper:  Whisper white, poppy parade, concord crush, peach parfait, hostess DSP pack
Ink:  Concord crush
Accessories:  Scallop squares sizzix die, decorative label punch, punch pack, dotted scallop border punch, peach parfait ribbon, rhinestones

I have not used much concord crush or poppy parade and I think I'll have to order me some more...sometimes I'm just a little late to the party!  And I'm very happy that I'll have a whole 'nother year to use them since our in colors are available for two years now!  Did you know that?  AND we are getting 5 NEW colors come July!  How exciting!  Anyway, I love the poppy on this card because it just adds a little POP, especially the little flower and rhinestone!  I also think this card is very Mary Fish-ish and I love her stuff so I'm happy it turned out well.  Well I'm off for my fa-boo friday, hope you have a fabulous Friday as well.  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...