Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh Baby!

Hi stampers!  Seems like I know a LOT of people that are going to be having babies very soon!  And I know my mom wishes I were one of them:-)  Haha!  She's been bugging me for grandkids even BEFORE we got married!  She'll have to settle for her grand-dog for the next year or two though!  Hehe! 

Anyway....I'm in need of some baby cards for sure and the new hostess set Slice of Life from the Occasions Mini has the cutest little onesie image!  In fact, this card uses THREE things you can only get by hostessing a workshop or placing a qualifying order!  The sentiment is from the level two occasions mini hostess set and the patterned paper is from the hostess DSP stack in the main catalog!  The scallop circle and peach parfait circle were cut using the big shot and the main image was punched with our 2.5 inch punch (which should be available for order soon, it had some manufacturing issues).  I also tied a bitty button on with some white crochet thread and used a pear pizazz glimmer brad on the sentiment.

Stampin Supplies:
Stamps:  Slice of Life, Something to Celebrate (both hostess)
Paper: So saffron, pear pizazz, peach parfait, whisper white, DSP stack (hostess)
Ink:  Pear Pizazz, so saffron, peach parfait, baja breeze, staz on
Accessories:  Scallop #2 die, 3 inch circle die, 2.5 inch circle punch, modern label punch, peach parfait ribbon, bitty buttons, in-color glimmer brads, crochet thread, paper piercer


I was going for a more gender neutral color scheme but I think it turned out more boy than nuetral!  What do you think???

I hope you liked it!  Time to have my SAB Celebration class!  Happy stamping and see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. So dang cute. I will have to copy this for my SIL baby. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love this color combo too- great for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...