Sunday, December 19, 2010

Filled With Love

Hi stampers!  I know it's almost Christmas but you know SU is always thinking ahead!  Right now and until January 24th you can get a special pack of red and pink DSP and some FREE bitty buttons! And those teeny buttons are SO CUTE!!!!   All you need to do is purchase the Filled with Love bundle that comes with the filled with love stamp set, the DSP, and the bitty buttons.  You can get clear or wood mount, your choice.  This stamp set should retire when the Holiday Mini catalog goes away in a few weeks but they are making it available until the 24th!  It's perfect for getting a head start on all those Valentine's for your sweethearts!  Mine should arrive in a few days!  The paper is also perfect since it's red and pink!  Contact me today with questions or more information or click on the shop now button! Here are the images for the stamp set and the paper:


 Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...