Sunday, October 10, 2010

13 Days of Halloween - Day 3

Hey Stampers!  It's day 3 of 13 Days of Halloween!  I can't beleive it's October 10th already!  Um and that it's like 90 degrees today either!  I mean, hey I'm all about warm weather BUT 80 and 90 is a bit much for me!  I love fall and when it's like 70 out...plus I kind of said good bye to all my summer clothes and want to wear all my cute fall stuff now!  Oh and the super cute jacket I bought yesterday!!!!  But anyway, back to the stamping!


Today's project is another "grown-up" halloween card.  I loved this card as soon as I saw it on Twila Mooneyham's blog!  I call it Halloween vintage!  I never would have thought of making my Halloween cards vintage but I love it!  It's sophisticated yet spooky!  I also loved how she used the label punch to frame the main focal point.  Here it is:


Stampin' Supplies: 

Stamps:  From the Crypt, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wicked cool
Paper, whisper white, very vanilla, old olive, basic black
Ink:  Basic black, basic gray, old olive
Accessories:  Raven lace trim, designer label punch, basic rhinestones

Hope you enjoy it!  Happy stamping and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...